The Road Map to Health and Happiness is well defined but few find it
Why suffer or die before your time when you can get help?
Cancer: The menace of the age;
“Cancer affects all of us, whether you’re a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, or patient.” –Jennifer Aniston
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide
And there were over 2 million new cases in 2018; the figure does not include those having the symptoms which have not yet been diagnosed.
- Leading Cancer Cases and Deaths, Male and Female, 2015
- In 2015, the latest year for which incidence data are available, 1,633,390 new cases of cancer were reported, and 595,919 people died of cancer in the United States.
- For every 100,000 people, 438 new cancer cases were reported and 159 died of cancer.
Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the United States, exceeded only by heart disease.
One of every four deaths in the United States is due to cancer.
The overall estimate of 1,735,350 cases for 2018 equals more than 4,700 new cancer diagnoses each day.
US breast cancer statistics:
Fact 1. About 1 in 8 U.S. women (that is about 12.4%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.
Fact 2. In 2018, an estimated 266,120 new cases of invasive breast cancer are to be diagnosed…,along with 63,960 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
Fact 3. About 2,550 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in men in 2018.
A man’s lifetime risk of breast cancer is about 1 in 1,000.
About 90,920 women are expected to die from breast cancer this year.
Cancer is the second most common cause of death among children ages 1 to 14 years in the US, after accidents.
In 2018, an estimated 10,590 children in this age group will be diagnosed with cancer and 1,180 will die from it.
Leukemia accounts for almost a third (29%) of all childhood cancers, followed by brain and other nervous system tumors (26%).
These are serious hard facts. However, personally, you have a choice to prevent, reverse or even delay to be part of the statistics today by adjusting your lifestyle now or seeking alternative remedies that work, if the risk is already established.
There is researched and very strong evidence that consuming:
- Red and processed meat INCREASES the risk of Colo-rectal Cancer
- Foods preserved by salting INCREASES the risk of stomach cancer
- In general, the more excess weight people have as adults, the higher the risk of certain cancers…
INCREASES the risk of:
- Mouth, pharynx and larynx cancers
- Esophageal cancer (squamous cell carcinoma)
- Breast cancer (pre and postmenopausal)
- Colo-rectal cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Lover cirrhosis and cancer
- Kidney cancer and other renal impairments
A constant intakes of highly processed and sugary foods are indicted in various, if not all, forms of cancer.