Simple Natural Remedies for Cholera
Introduction and Description
What is Cholera?
Cholera is an infectious disease affecting the small intestine. The condition is caused by the presence of the bacterium Vibrio cholera (though millions of them are required to cause such condition in the human system). The main symptoms of cholera are profuse diarrhea (a clear stool also called “rice water stools”) and vomiting. These simple natural remedies for cholera are as effective as most over- the– counter drugs; however, they are without side effects. Conversely, he first step in handling cholera with simple natural remedy is to replenish fluid: keep drinking and drink once small.
Reason for replenishing fluid in cholera cases:
The frequent passing of watery stools can lead to rapid dehydration and electrolyte imbalance in the system; that is if proper care is not given. Sever diarrhea-dehydration situation is usually critical and life threatening. So never be dehydrated if you have cholera. Dehydration can cause lots of imbalance, disorientation and body-dysfunction that will adversely affect you, which we do not want.
Keep reading to know the natural things around you that can handle cholera
Symptoms of Cholera:
The symptoms of cholera may include frequent passing of watery stools (diarrhea) also called “rice water stools” and vomiting of clear fluid. Muscle cramp and other signs may be observable but these are major signs and symptoms of cholera disease
The primary or main symptoms of cholera are watery diarrhea and vomiting. And in severe cases may lead to dehydration.
Natural Remedies for Cholera
How to enhance the body’s natural fighting squad!
Cholera is actually easy to treat but the infection and mortality continue to increase in some areas because many people lack proper information.
Natural Remedies for Cholera:
- Drink Activated charcoal. When the infection is noticed or symptoms occur or manifests- drink or give charcoal to infected person; 2 -3 tablespoonfuls of activated charcoal mixed in a glass of water.
Drink this solution every 20 -or 30 minutes, or 10-15 minutes (for the first hour) depending on the severity of the symptoms.
Be sure to replenish fluid and electrolyte balance with adequate ORT fluids (Oral rehydration therapy: treatment consists of the use of large volumes of water mixed with a blend of sugar and salts.)
Continue to give solution (activated charcoal) every hour for 2 to 4 hours ( if condition serious) or just give 3 times daily for 4 days.
- You can drink Garlic tea or ginger tea [affiliate offer] (be careful in combining garlic and ginger) don’t use more that 5 cloves of garlic for this treatment.
- Activated charcoal will relieve this condition very fast. In fact, it’s the recommended treatment for cholera. [ you may order your organic activated charcoal from Amazon here (and other affiliate offer)]
What to Eat when having Cholera
- Eat healthy food. Do not skip meal on the account of cholera attack
- The same goes for children; continue to breastfeed children when they have cholera
- Give ginger drink (ginger tea)
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat banana and drink cocoanut water
- Drink juiced from guava leaves-
- Garlic teas shop [for dry garlic powder on Amazon her]
- Lemon juice
- Zinc supplementation.[ click here to get your best seller’s and Amazon’s choice zinc Supplement (Affiliate offers)]
- Turmeric Tea:
- Soak 1 tablespoon of raw turmeric root pieces in lemon juice for 2 hours.
- Remove the turmeric pieces and dry them in the sun.
- Grind the dried pieces into a powder and store it in an air-tight container.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of this powder and a little honey to a cup of hot water.
- Drink it twice daily until you recover completely. [Shop for organic turmeric tea here on Amazon(affiliate offers)]
Things to avoid while having cholera:
- Eating raw or partially cooked foods exp. Sea foods
- Preparing dishes in dirty place and with unkempt utensils
- Avoid spicy, oily and junk foods.
- Avoid milk and other dairy products.
As prevention is always better than cure, make sure to maintain a high personal hygienic condition
Fatality/ Mortality rate of Cholera
The cholera disease affects about 3-5 million people annually and causes between 58,000 to 138,000 lose of life in a year, Worldwide.
About 100million bacteria ,vibrio cholerae, must be typically ingested to cause cholera in a normal healthy adult.
The recommended simple natural remedies for cholera
The most effective and easy to access readily-available simple natural remedy for cholera is Activated charcoal.
The use of this substance is miraculous in handling most ingested and topical poisons, intestinal infections, including diarrhea, cholera, dysentery etc
Activated charcoal should be in every family, especially in families with growing children and old people that are more prone to this type of disease.
LIGHT, diploma course Training Manual
ColorsAndFacts are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We may earn little commission if you buy stuff from our affiliate links to Amazon.