Here are the EASIEST ways to prevent or Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally
When last did you check Your B.P? and What is your blood pressure status?
High blood pressure is a serious health concern in this era, all around the world, the situation is the same. Male and female; old people and, so disturbingly, young people are having High BP in their numbers too. High Blood pressure is a salient and silent killer and has been implicated in many-body anomalies and destabilizations. So High BP should be handled carefully, in fact, everyone should adopt the best way to prevent high blood pressure naturally or find other ways to treat High Blood Pressure naturally. This article is actually concerned about the awareness of your Blood Pressure status. We want to ask again: What is your blood pressure status as at today?
What is Blood Pressure?
First of all, let’s illustratively explain high blood pressure.
The Heart: the heart is a muscles mass and it is responsible for the flow of blood (blood circulation) throughout the entire body. Blood flows through the blood vessels: arteries, capillaries, etc [this we may call blood pipes] through which blood flows to different areas of the body.
Now, blood pressure is the force exacted on the walls of the arteries, ie our blood pipes, as blood is pushed by the heart to all parts of the body.
What Is Normal Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is considered normal if it is within the ranges of 110/70 mmHg (for some people) to 135/85mmHg (mmHg means millimeters of mercury). Blood pressure is measured with the equipment called a sphygmomanometer [Amazon affiliate offer]. There are different types of this measuring apparatus available; the electronic is the most convenient and easy to use of all the types in the market.
What is High Blood pressure?
High blood pressure occur when the force at which the heart pumps blood is higher than what is considered the normal or optimum blood pressure. Therefore, one could be said to be hypertensive if their blood pressure is consistently above the normal blood pressure ranges- let’s say 139/90 mmHg and above. Even though the early stages of HBP is termed High BP “onset”, it’s more than that, because it is usually progressive and it indicates an anomaly in the circulatory system and should be promptly addressed.
Is High Blood Pressure a Serious condition?
How can we emphasize the health challenges posed by high blood pressure enough to be understood by people of all ages and gender in this century?
If you search the “top causes of death” on your search engine; Google, Bing, Yahoo, no matter which search engine you use, you will discover that- of the ten conditions listed as the leading cause of death, that High blood pressure is directly implicated in 3 out of the 10 death causing conditions (including, cardiovascular diseases (heart attack in particular), stroke, OPD – chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and renal failures), then the fatality rate of the other 7 could be indirectly increased if one is hypertensive. So, is high blood pressure a serious health condition? Yes! And a resounding yes!! You have to take care of your health now, not tomorrow but now!
The Best Way to Prevent High Blood Pressure Naturally
For us in the “preventive health awareness campaign” the very best way to prevent High blood pressure is to first know your blood pressure status and secondly, to do something about what you know about your blood pressure status.
The 2 Easy steps to PREVENT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE are: 1st – know your blood pressure status. 2nd Do something about it.
1st Step: You should visit any clinic or health center around your office or home (that is if you have not known your blood pressure status or you do not have your personal sphygmomanometer) – most of those health centers could check your blood pressure, free of charge.
2nd step: if you find out that your blood pressure is above the normal range it means you will need to monitor it quite often as you take actions to correct or reverse it, it implies you will need your own sphygmomanometer. Take your records and keep them to know what works best for you. Especially, as you will take measures or steps to either reverse or treat your high blood pressure so that you can best tell which remedy did the best for you – make sure to document your results.
You can purchase or order your personal electronic sphygmomanometer right away, or plan to do so in the shortest possible time.
We suggest you order your own electronic sphyg. from Amazon. Here are the few recommended electronic sphygmomanometer, (if your old one is no longer working, you should get another one since it may cost more to repair one than to actually buy another)
you may wish to consider: 1 Omron M2 Hem-7120 Basic Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
6 Omron RS2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-6161-E Just order for one of these Amazon best-selling BP monitors [ Amazon affiliate offers]
The sphygmomanometer you may have will not lower your blood pressure for you (just to mention that), they are only used to check your signs so you know your blood pressure level and take control of your blood pressure condition personally.
If you have your personal BP equipment, take the reading in the morning and write it down, repeat it in the evening or any time you feel somehow tensed, keep this journal for a period of time- let’s say for 14 days. As you apply some measures and adopt some lifestyle changes. Mark your progress and you will be amazed at your results.
So, the best way you can prevent high blood pressure is to know your status first, whether you are hypertensive or not, just get to know your BP status, then you take appropriate actions.
The Easiest way to Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally
For us, prevention is better than cure. In other words, the very best way or the easiest way to treat High blood pressure naturally is to prevent high blood pressure!
Preventing High Blood Pressure Naturally
The prevention or treatment of high blood pressure should start with your lifestyle concerns. High blood pressure, cancers, obesity, and all lifestyle diseases are preventable and reversible. Therefore, when appropriate lifestyles or healthy habits are adopted, high blood pressure and other lifestyle diseases are usually affected positively.
9 Simple things you could do to reveres your High Blood Pressure
- First and very important, watch your food. In other to reduce your blood pressure naturally, make sure to:
- Eat your food closest to its natural state.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Use less or no refined food
- Use less or no animal flesh and animal products for food
- Make sure to eat at set or regular times and nothing more, except water, till the next mealtime. (let’s say you have chosen 8:00 am for breakfast, 2:00 pm lunch and supper at 6:00pm or 8:00am and 4 or 5 pm [twice a day] which is the best for most 21st century workers) then stick to the time.
- Drink about 8 to 12 cups of water daily. Start with 2 cups before your breakfast and progress.
- Don’t eat your food and drink water at the same time or together.
- Water is the best natural blood thinner- when garlic is added it’s a great boost
- Drink enough water to help your heart push less viscous blood through the blood vessels
- (You may want to buy a simple carbon water filter for your kitchen faucet to make your water safe for drinking. This will reduce the cost by not having to purchase bottled water) Check out these Under Sink Water Filter systems on Amazon
You can browse on many others from this link: Under-sink carbon filter system. [all are Amazon affiliate links]
- Be sure to retire to your bed on time every evening, especially within the 14- 21 days of trial.
- Get up to 6-8 hours of sleep daily. And as you wake up, have a quiet time: pray or meditate, then check your blood pressure with your sphyg. and record the reading in your personal logbook.
- If your blood pressure is very high, you still need exercise but start under the supervision of a specialist
- Everyone should exercise; it straightens the heart muscles and tones the arteries, veins, and the entire body.
- Exercise helps the interstitial wastes to get back to the bloodstream and be expelled effectively from the body.
- Make sure to breath of clean and pure air. Clean air properly oxygenated by nature’s effort: trees, brooks, streams are wonderful environs to visit and dwell beside. – Make sure to breathe properly, it is important if life must be sustained and preserved.
- Avoid anything or habits that are against your health, e.g. Tobacco and alcohol use
- Avoid high-fat diets
- Avoid highly processed foods
- Avoid junk foods and drinks
- Avoid restlessness (busy body) always give yourself a break
Find time to expose your skin to the direct rays of early morning sunshine for its benefits, including;
- It helps the body to produce vitamin A
- This also helps enhances sleep at night
- Learn to leave what you cannot control or change. Remember that you cannot carry the whole world on your shoulders
- Worry less and meditate more
- Meditation has been found to be helpful in the prevention and control of high blood pressure.
- Prayer is the best form of meditation.
Reduce your weight
If you are carrying an extra body weight know that it’s a risk factor for a number of lifestyle diseases, including High blood pressure, stroke, gall bladder diseases, diabetes, etc.
If you are a Man or woman, and above 28 years of age you have to take action now to prevent High Blood pressure now.
With a dedicated perfect lifestyle adjustment, you can beat High blood pressure which often leads to stroke, cardiovascular diseases especially, heart attack.
Do something now! Start now by checking your blood pressure level.
Denial and Procrastination is High BP accomplice
Some people delay getting started with anything because they have reasons not to start that very thing. While some tend to deny the need or the existence of the problem, although others constantly procrastinate on the required action to be taken. Stop the procrastination with a decided action now.
There are people who consider High Blood Pressure as “noting really serious” while others don’t have time or feel they don’t have time to either check their status or to even eat right, exercise, rest a while, or to avoid stressors or to adopt any of the prescribed remedies till it causes them either a stroke or a heart attack. Then comes the regrets and “had I known” … Do something now to avoid regrets; take it one step at a time- it is the way forward.
Observed Signs of dangerously High Blood Pressure
- Frequent headaches (usually general lightness in the head)
- Pounding of the heart
- Shortness of breath while engaged in mailed labor or exercise.
- Weakness and dizziness
- Occasional pain in the left shoulder and chest.
Some of these signs have reoccurred in most studied cases of HBP; however, there may not be any of these signs till an episode of stroke or heart failure occurs.
Major Causes of Primary High Blood Pressure
- Emotional pressure and Stress
- Increased blood viscosity
- Lack of Exercise
- Genetic makeup or Heredity
High Blood Pressure Natural Treatment
We had stated the 9 simple principles to prevent high blood pressure earlier in the article; added to those, include these for an effective treatment or cure of High Blood Pressure.
- Make sure to Lose weight
- Eat a low-fat diet
- Avoid all fried food
- Avoid excessive refined sugar intake
- Reduce salt intake
- Avoid animal products
- Eat high fiber diet (fresh fruits and vegetal) oatmeal
- Eat foods containing potassium- whole grains, bananas, tomatoes
- Eat 2 or 3 cloves of raw garlic with every meal for the time under experiment
- Cover yourself properly during chills
- De- clog your arteries
How to de-clog arteries naturally
The natural substances that have been found active in de-clogging arteries of men and women are natural substances ingested. You don’t need to pure any of these items into the arteries, just use them mostly in their natural state and they will get their work done.
Use: 1 Cinnamon
- Walnuts (has been observed to increase the flexibility of artery walls)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Avocado pear and Avocado oil
- Onions and Garlic are very useful
- Turmeric. turmeric is very good for blood pressure prevention and control. Get your powdered or dried turmeric as a ready companion Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine 1500mg – Natural Joint & Healthy Inflammatory Support
NatureWise Curcumin Turmeric 2250mg[Amazon affiliate offers]
What is your blood pressure today? do you have need to take any measures to control it? DO IT TODAY! it’s the best way to combat blood pressure conditions.
Persons with known hypertensive conditions should consider monitoring their blood sugar levels also. If you use to have these glucose meters you may need to replenish your glucose meter strips and lancet right away:
You may want to use this link to browse for other specific accessories and glucometer of your Choice: GLUCOMETERS
Check the Prices of these natural High blood pressure supplements, they are of immense help:
coenzyme Q10= Qunol Ultra CoQ10 100mg